Sunday 19 January 2014

How To Make Paypal account In Pakistan 100% working

How To Make Paypal account In Pakistan 



100% working 


Hello My Friend Today I'm going to show you how to make paypal account in Pakistan,
let me tell you that yesterday i got my paypal account,All i do for my account is that lets start.






Lets Start Follow Me...





step 1.. Go to your browser and open My Paypal
step 2.. click on Sign Up
Step 3.. select Your country or region as Saudi Arabia
step 4.. choose your Individual Account and Click on Open Account
step 5.. Enter your information
step 5.. use the nationality as Saudi Arabia

step 6.. remove Check For Link my credit card so I can start shopping right away (recommended)

if you have a Master card Then write down the number it will save for your money but
if you don't have leave as a blank 

Note.... Consumer advisory - The PayPal™ payment service is regarded as a stored value facility under Singapore law. PayPal Pte. Ltd., the Holder of the PayPal™ stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

By clicking the button, I agree to the PayPal User Agreement

step 7.. after Agree and Create Account You Will Se the screen verify You Account 

Go To Your Email box And Verify email clicking Link..

That's all


Hope you Will like It 


Kindly Like Us On Social Sites It's Our Request Spot Us...............